JR's Group Industries Pty Ltd incorporating JR's Marine Engineering & JR's Welding & Fabrication is engaged in providing a broad range of fabrication, repair and maintenance services to a variety of industrial organisations and the Department of Defence for repairs and maintenance of ships and submarines.
JR's Group Industries Pty Ltd is committed to conducting business in a manner that ensures the protection of the environment from the potential impacts of its activities, and will assist in maintaining and improving the quality of the environment.
To sustain this commitment JR's Group Industries will:
- Comply with and monitor developments with prescribed statutory legislative requirements including acts, regulations, standards, codes of practice and observe corporate due diligence.
- Integrate environmental considerations into process planning and decision making to mitigate environmental risks.
- Take proactive measures to prevent pollution through the progressive implementation of pollution prevention programs using appropriate systems of work and technology to ensure efficient and sustainable use of energy and natural resources.
- Provide induction and specific training for all employees and contractors to promote awareness of environmental matters and their responsibilities.
- Co-operate and work interactively with relevant regulatory and community organisations to protect the local environment from damage.
- Keep customers and other relevant third parties informed of corporate environmental management initiatives and relevant legislative amendments.
- Regularly monitor, audit and review the companies' environmental objectives & performance to gauge compliance and promote continual improvement.