Occupational Health & Safety policy
JR's Group Industries is committed to achieving the highest possible standards of health and safety to ensure the welfare of all employees including contractors whilst at work and visitors to the site. Achieving our objective of no injuries requires a consistent approach and provides the foundation for our management team to deliver a safety first culture. We strive to continuously improve our safety performance in all of our operations.
Our Safety policy clearly states our core beliefs are that:
- all incidents can be prevented;
- no task is so important that risk of injury to people or damage to the environment is justified.
- Complying with all applicable laws, regulations and statutory obligations relating to health and safety issues;
- Managing health and safety and related issues in accordance with any client requirement, policy statement or procedure;
- Maintaining, monitoring, reviewing, inspecting, auditing and continually improving the Occupational Health and Safety Management System and programs consistent with the certification requirements of AS/NZS 4801 and ISO 18001.
- Ensuring all incidents and near misses are fully investigated and corrective measures taken to prevent reoccurrence;
- Establishing and reviewing meaningful and accurate health and safety performance measures and targets as a means of eliminating work related injury and illness and ensuring continual improvement;
- Communicate Occupational Health & Safety through participative consultation of our leaders and employees.
- Our commitment to safety emphasises that people, safety and systems are our priority.